Onza HO Straddle Cable and Chill Pill and Pads??

Tallpaul

Gold Trader
Firstly, am i right in thinking that Onza HO Canti's came with Chill Pills as standard?

Anyhoo, i got some front HO's without straddle cable or means of attaching to my brake cable :(

So, has anyone got one straddle cable and Chill Pill (or whatever) suitable for a front Onza HO?

Oh and i need some pads, was just gonna get some Red Kool Stops from CRC?

Cheers :)

Loads of chill pills on fleabay. Try also Supercyles in Nottingham (new owners of Onza), they seem to be slowly resurrecting the old onza line up.

Radar":now0pd05 said:
Loads of chill pills on fleabay. Try also Supercyles in Nottingham (new owners of Onza), they seem to be slowly resurrecting the old onza line up.

you say that, but there are currently none :)

just looking if anyone has the odd one laying around, but mainly need the straddle cable.

I'm in the same boat, except I have the Chill Pills.

Looking for straddle cables and kool stops. ;)

Got the below, was running the chill pill with a normal brake cable acting as straddle and seemd to work ok..

let me know if you're interested.

main.php

Dumb question time (again)...

The HO's don't have a clamp on one side for the straddle cable (like Shimano Canti's do), so the straddle would need to have the lug on both ends.

I think that the original onza cable had an adjustable lug that could moved and clamped with a grub screw to alter the length of the straddle?

you're right ..see below..

One of them has the grub screws tightened..

main.php

main.php

only ones I have so aren't for sale unfortunately..

4 different auctions for chill pills complete with straddle cable grubs on ebay at the moment; one lot is for 6 pairs.

Paul,

I found one of those things to go with the brakes if all else fails, that spares box is a bloody mess....

Pete

Back