Chicksands - THURS NIGHT RIDES!

I might just make it this week. If only for a post ride beverage and retro tat, I mean MTB exotica deliveries!

The only things I get to ride at the moment are more like this ... :( Got another traction session on Friday morning. Did manage a road ride on Monday this week but felt bad afterwards. Don't count me in this week. :cry: :cry: :cry: You nicked the Parkpre logo from one of my shirts, git, I demand payment for using it ;)

ttet_usage_white.jpg

Reasonable ride list night, all things taken into account, such as showing round newbies and spending large amounts of time extolling the virtues of 29ers :shock:

nobody will read this in here but i'll say it anyway.....they are actually amazing things to ride, having lost my 29" virginity last night on a quick 'borrow' :shock: :LOL:

Confidence inspiring, perfect steering/tracking and terrain dissolving ride all make you do things faster and easier than you would with 26"..............shame they are modern :cry:

slack, 'Meercat shaped' GPS stats: http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/ViewTrip ... pId=491590

Back