SWOP - Campag graphite (inc Deltas) for similar in silver

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
A long shot but was wondering if anyone fancied a swop for the following graphite Campag (Croce d'Aune?) for similar in silver (doesn't have to be the all exactly the same):

Deltas
Chainset
Front mech
Brake levers

All in cracking nick and happy to listen to creative suggestions of swops/exchanges but I'm not selling so please do not make an offer (if i do sell I'll advertise properly with prices).

To whet the appetite here's the rear Delta

Attachments

• Zullo delta.jpg
    Zullo delta.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 723
If the front mech is braze on - I have what I believe to be, a Record/ CdA mech as seen on my Merckx.

For the deltas, you do realize that the current sale prices of graphite versions can far exceed silver versions?

I also have some non aero top condition Campagnolo levers but without hoods...

legrandefromage":2p4hks0d said:
If the front mech is braze on - I have what I believe to be, a Record/ CdA mech as seen on my Merckx.

For the deltas, you do realize that the current sale prices of graphite versions can far exceed silver versions?

I also have some non aero top condition Campagnolo levers but without hoods...

I do remember info a while back that quite a bit of the graphite stuff went for strong money but for ease as much as anything a straight swop would do me.

The front mech is a braze on so would be interested in your Record/CdA one if it's available. Looks like I'm sorted for brake levers though.

legrandefromage":2csvgjf5 said:

I thought I saw a set on ebay recently for £400? whilst the silver ones were £100?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back