Kielder Octoberfest Race. RB Team Entries Wanted 10th Oct

So Gazz was mantioning he's been doing some training anyone else turnin a crank?

Not sure you would call it training but looking at some offroad distance work, anyone know what kind of trails will be at keilder? Is it just 2 from bonnie Scotland or do we have more?

The Kens not going to make it :( , gazz we'll get something sorted out for Glentrool :) would be good to do it before the months out or early sept.

Zigzag looks like he has a good engine and we really need to keep up the macretro 100% record against the barbarians ;)

Glentrool is a must, late this month is good will give us a real indication of what will be required and time to get in shape when we die :LOL:

Actually I mentioned it to him on Arran :idea: wonder why Jimbo's no interested.

I'm doing a bit of training. Singlespeeding to work and back on frankenshite, SSing the local woods and thrunton a few nights a week, done some rowing and swimming this week and have gone on a diet- baked fish, no red meat, lots of salad and new potatoes, no pop or fish and chips etc. Feeling better already.
I'm not taking the Keilder thing too seriously but think I will enjoy my time on the bike more if I shape up a little and it means I will keep up with the Clansmen come October.

Keep changing my mind on what to ride. Planned outings are at the moment....
Inners= Klunker or Cotic SingleSpeedster,
Border Bothy Bimble=Auld Faithful Fat
Octoberfest= Fat Yo (geared) or Mountain Goat (SS)

Will probably change my mind again. I think I need to get down to one bike to make life easier.

Si

Good effort si sounds like a very healthy lifestyle you got yourself- mind that some beers have health giving properties ;)

I'm thinking ss splatter for iner
Spesh ss for border fun
And clockwork for octoberbash.

Yeah know what you mean bike wise too much choice is a bad thing- only kidding!

kaiser":2c9o91qu said:
Actually I mentioned it to him on Arran :idea: wonder why Jimbo's no interested.
Hmm, if Jimi's not up for this, I wouldn't mind giving it a go. On the plus side, I squeak into the 40-49 category, so my no doubt craptastic time might not look so bad. Having said that 50km... Don't know what the terrain is like, but distance wise that equates to 2.5 times round Glentress red, and I'm a long way from that kind of fitness right now.

zigzag":29hghw7j said:
kaiser":29hghw7j said:
Hmm, if Jimi's not up for this, I wouldn't mind giving it a go. On the plus side, I squeak into the 40-49 category, so my no doubt craptastic time might not look so bad. Having said that 50km... Don't know what the terrain is like, but distance wise that equates to 2.5 times round Glentress red, and I'm a long way from that kind of fitness right now.

The more the merrier :D just get your name down and worry about the rest later :LOL:

Alright, I'm in :cool:

Should I register myself or is Dr. S doing a group register? His first post says PM him.

Back