1992 Rocky Mountain Cirrus

got myself some more anodized bullseye goodies. red, blue, silver and grey! :D

decided to swap out the old XT rear mech for an XTR m960 one. couldn't resist the dark chrome finish of the m960 series. also decided to add a rollamajig.

what's left for the Cirrus still is to install the CK blue headset i have, and source a set of clear Yeti Speed Grips.

Attachments

• IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 2,903
  • IMG_0025.jpg
    IMG_0025.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 2,903
thanks for the compliment Neil. Few minor changes in the works. change of hs to a red ck, and changing back to the original M737 rear mech as the M960 rapid rise wasn't getting along to well with me. kept getting confused with shifting when swapping between bikes.

already took off the blue grips, and put them on the ETSX as it was blue themed parts. have some clear ODI attack grips on there now, but looking to swap them out with clear Yeti grips to match the X-ray grips.

haven't had a chance to install the red ano CK headset, but i got this front wheel with red ano classic CK hub and Mavic X517. Need a matching black X517 (or similar) for the rear now cuz it looks wierdly mismatched now, with the front looking heavier.

how much red is too much red??? i think i'm getting to that thresh-hold where it's gonna start looking tacky! :oops:

also have a set of red Ritchey WCS SPDs but the red is wildly off so i don't think it goes quite right.

blue grips are gone to the ETSX a while back as i found it too clashing.

Attachments

• IMG_2370.JPG
    IMG_2370.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 1,668
That looks superb now mate, much better with the clear grips and the black rim looks great too :cool: I'm glad you've changed the rear mech back too..... I didn't like the look of the xtr..... too modern I think.

Latest posts

Back