Retrobike @ The Brighton Big Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
The event is sold out but I have the chance to make a flying visit.

Have e-mailed the organisers about the possibility of getting a ride (guessing slim) but is anyone entered and can't now make it?

Ed, if you can't find a team space, you can ride single laps which are enter on the day - 'onederdogs'.

Just spoken with Grant from the bigdog.

the 'best in show' contest for best retrobike will be starting at 11am. Get there for a chance of taking the coveted trophy and prizes.

Birdman":15lcqlpr said:
Ed, if you can't find a team space, you can ride single laps which are enter on the day - 'onederdogs'.

One lap? Barely a warm up! Would be good to show that these old machines can manage multiple laps......

You're welcome to ride some laps with us... I'm not fussed about giving my all - Brighton's a holiday destination as far as I'm concerned!

Mr K

If people are stoping down, anyone fancy a ride out on sunday morning. I've not cycled around Brighton but I'm guessing you must be able to get up onto the south downs for a loop?

First time out

Final fettle for the Brighton Belle... :D

Mr K

Attachments

• Marin Team Ti 1990.jpg
    Marin Team Ti 1990.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 1,688
May I apologise in advance for any distress caused by the skinsuit I'll be wearing in to race. As long as you look at my face or bike you'll be spared...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back