First Old World MTB Champs - Holland 4th/5th September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recent coverage in MBUK for those that missed it....

:cool:

Mr K

Attachments

• MBUK OW Coverage 1.jpg
    MBUK OW Coverage 1.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1,595
Great coverage Mr K. We're actually packed and ready to go leaving the UK friday a.m. Shall have covered lots of miles in the camper and on the bikes by the time we join you in Holland!

Alright, ferry booked, hotel book, see you all in the 'dam on Thursday night :cool:

Howies come up trumps...

Limited edition 5 colour screen printed Howies T in 100% organic cotton, retail value = £35 - right to wear one = priceless...

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Mr K

Attachments

• Howies say go....jpg
    Howies say go....jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,467
  • Micro Production.jpg
    Micro Production.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 1,467
  • Howies, Cardigan.jpg
    Howies, Cardigan.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1,467
  • Boxed goods.jpg
    Boxed goods.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,467
My ferries now booked lesson learned to book as soon as possible !! still £280 from hull with cabin both ways ;) plus extra time thursday and sunday :LOL:

Sidewinder":3eyj9k1b said:
My ferries now booked lesson learned to book as soon as possible !! still £280 from hull with cabin both ways ;) plus extra time thursday and sunday :LOL:

As in most things, it's all about commitment.... ;-)

Rewards aplenty in Holland, I'm sure.... :)

Mr K

mrkawasaki":155zgdto said:
Limited edition 5 colour screen printed Howies T in 100% organic cotton, retail value = £35 - right to wear one = priceless...

So a limited edition t-shirt with a retail value of £35 (if you could buy one of course, which you can't) and race entry is only £35 with all sorts of extras? Super value package I'd say.

retroking#1":155zgdto said:
Mr K, do we have any weather information :?: or is it Sunshine all the way.

Don't worry, we'll sort that too :cool: ......

i've had a day of OWMTBC organization!

i had to do it all today coz i'm working from tomorrow morning till i finish work on the wednesday and then head straight off for the ferry at harwich the next morning! :D

so 3 bikes have been cleaned and prepped, tool kit sorted, the guts of the bags are packed, insurance, tickets, directions, satnav bought!

so i almost completely ready!! :D

so is anyone else getting the ferry from harwich at 9am on the thursday? lands at hook at 16.30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back