cannondale m700 1992

harry222":2f7ljl5t said:
well im approaching 6" so i should grow into it soon but its previous owner was 6"3.

You might well find that a bit on the big side then....I'm 5' 10" with 32" inseam and have an 18" and 20" Cannondale and they are big enough for me!

haha thanks for your help ;) now do you know how i can get them cranks off? their doing my head in , i got the bolts out but i thought they;'d just slide off ,is there a special tool or something?

ahhh i feel like such a fool ive bin pulling at them for ages haha oh well im sure i can find one of them

the cable on the back brake of this bike has broken in half so there is not enough on the otherside to hold when you pull the brake does anyone know where i can get an new one or should i just get new brakes?:

back2.jpg

harry

a standard brake cable with barrel end will do....available for pence from all bike shops,good and bad!!

while on the subject...

I inherited an old Cannondale M700. Was reading your post and looked for the imprint as described to see if I could determine the year/specific make. The only imprint I found read B1-0301. Quite different than the imprints you noted. This bike was purchased in New York (or maybe San Francisco) - perhaps the imprints differ on exports? Can anyone make sense of this imprint or know how I might otherwise determine the year of make?
Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0984.JPG
    IMG_0984.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 1,188
Back