Anyone else here going to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
In late June?

It's pretty good all round, especially the first time.

Just wondered if we'd end up having a considerable contingent going but not know it?

went last year to the friday - really enjoyed it (except for the traffic getting in/out), so hopefully will be there again this year (friday again)

really nice being able to poke around under someones fancy bonnet (ohh err vicar :LOL: )

yeah, I go pretty much every year (lucky enough to do work while there). I think it is good. The Revival is as good if not better as there is proper racing and you can see much easier from most of the track, but for me its not so much about old cars so I'll be there again this year.

Did you see (hear) the Renault F1 car playing the national anthem on it's throttle?

You going on Saturday to the meet KK?

yup heard the renault 'song', was really cool as it slowly dawned on everyone after the first few bars what it was doing!

I'm there on this saturday, just got my cable guide from gradeA so now have no excuses to not be retro on the day - will be cool to say hi to y'all :D

yeah, will be good to put faces to usernames etc.

I will be the one wearing the polka dot king of the mountains helmet! (ahem - not earned).

Back