RetroBike Spring Meet 24th Mar - The details ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:LOL: :LOL:

The M2 is more or less ready , but if I decide on the GT , I might be up till late on friday night . :D

now that i dont have the awesome load lugging capabilities of the Skyline, thought id best check that I can get my kit to Surrey!!!

bike_car1.jpg

bike_car2.jpg

bit of luck im not taking any passengers!!! lol!!!!

oh... and there is a LOT of padding going on between bike and carrier!!! :D

best you move that tyre away from the drainpipe where the exhaust used to be too. Seen more than one blown through after a journey :D

I'd love to be riding the Prestige this weekend but its still got no cables or chain, the back hub needs tightening and the rest of it has been salvaged from an old Explosif that I picked up last weekend and has been fitted this week.

Due to other things going on, I've not ridden a bike for four weeks either.

Friday afternoon I should be fettling to give myself a choice of rides but I've been cajoled into a round of golf.

Definately here for the beer!

as a bit of last minute fitness prep I cycled to work today, managed to fall off on some cobbles and suffered an awful injury to my pride :oops: :LOL: - plus i got soaking wet

fun this cycling lark isn't it... ;)

Hi there, Jango here, real name Kevin. I'm hoping to join you guys on Saturday, I'll be the one on the Mongoose Amplifier if I can get it working properly by then...... I'd hate to be the first mechanical failure of the day!! Failing that it'll be a DBR of some description.

Fitness level.... er.. the less said about that the better, suffice to say I won't be the first to the top of the hill!!

See you all Saturday.

Couple of things for Saturday.

1) I will be hanging some balloons on the turning for the car park so look out for them. (I have images of some wee bubbers birthday being invaded by lycra clad old folk scarring it for life..) So only take the turning if it's near where the map says ...

2) If you think you may be one of the tardy lot or one of those people who are uselss at directions PM me and I will send you my mobile number, that way you can always find/meet us if you are late/lost...

There are 31 possibles for Saturday so we will have to draw the line somewhere and leave the car park at 10:45, but since our average speed will be about 4mph any late comers should be able to catch up quite easily..

The list is as follows, if you are not on the list and are coming or know you're not going to make it please let me know as i will be attempting to mark people off as they arrive.

Chris
Disco Drive
GradeAFailure (Dave)
Grahame
Gump
Hardtail
Heathy *
Hilts * (James)
Jango
Jawj
Jezza * (hopefully)
John
Kestonian (Woody) (hopefully)
KingRoon * (Matt)
Kona Kid
Lid
Mad Cow
Mad Cow Kev
Mark H4ding
Mark H4ding’s Dad (phil)
Matt P
Mr Kawasaki (Neil)
Pace
RetroKing *(Max)
Russell *
Scarlett
Simod
Simon
Stick Legs
Sylvain
Tranquility Base

I'll be there. Not travelling too far so wiill obviously be the last to arrive.

Real world name - Gus.

No pics of me but I'll be the one wearing the (ahem - not earned) polka dot KOTM helmet.

Look, apologies now if I keep asking anybodies name/alias. I am crap at the best of times :oops:
Thats a lot of new people..I am screwed

gump":i4qv5q15 said:
Look, apologies now if I keep asking anybodies name/alias. I am crap at the best of times :oops:
Thats a lot of new people..I am screwed

should we all waer name badges like at play school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back