Hopefully my next purchase.

KINGCUTTER

Retro Guru
Not my first choice of maker but it's so mint only been used once then put away.

motob002.jpg

motob019.jpg

motob018.jpg

motob017.jpg

motob028.jpg

motob029.jpg

motob025.jpg

motob020.jpg

sorry for all the pics

Beauty

Thats a lovely looking machine.
I concur with the above posts regarding the technical term. ;)
Go on, give us a story.

Jamie

Here is the story the Guy who bought it rode it to work once, fell off small scuff mark on saddle never rode it again put it in his spare room where it has been ever since, he was moving house, gave it to his nephew who did not like it and is now trying to sell it he wants to put it on EBay as people have told him he will get a lot of money for it, and I am trying to buy it off him using all my persuade powers I have never seen a bike in such original condition it's out of the box new apart from the scuff I may end up paying more than I should it looks awesome in real life.

That very nice, hope you get it.

But what will happen to the MKM then?

You can't have 2 nice bikes - can you?? ;)

The newer 1980s headbadge, 3 coloured versus the big red "M". Very nice. Always a winner Motobecane and an '80s bike should never leave you looking for a Swiss or French sized spindle if you ever have bottom bracket problems. ;) I like those Hutchinson grips too.

Hi Guys thanks for all the comments,it's now mine took it for a ride yesterdat but to be honest did not enjoy it all that much the bike is fantastic but i kept looking down to make sure i was not rubbing the cranks with my shoes,then came home and cleaned it very sad.

Back