Road Bike of The Month Aug 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my Paris Galibier....Maybe more vintage than retro, but then that depends what era your from.

Anyway hope you like it.

Attachments

• P080809_13.05.JPG
    P080809_13.05.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 3,925
  • P080809_13.07[01].JPG
    P080809_13.07[01].JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 3,925
That is pretty mad! I salute whoever's idea this was. Long overdue I reckon. If I can find a couple of skin wall black tyres I will enter the Alan.

The only photo i have of my Colnago C40 :oops: A bit modern so kick it out if you want

2625723178_2b46e0bd0f_b.jpg

Just read John's BOTM rules. Some addtional queries ..
When/how do we vote?
When is the closing date for entries, ie how do we know when all the entries for the month have been posted?
Are we meant to add comment as people post up, or just view and vote?

There seems to be a duplication between the BOTM thread and the readers bikes section. I guess this will be inevitable, but (and I'm not going to get specific), some entries just dont seem to be BOTM material and we could end up with a long thread of hopeful clunkers being entered.

I understand your concerns, but isn't the BOTM voting to decide exactly that, to decide what is BOTM material?
I do think we should have a theme, just to decrease the amount of entries.

Retro or Vintage per above, I don't know where the line is drawn, does anyone know??

Thorn protector on the Paris Galibier. That certainly is a most unique bicycle among others here.

In the end, I think it's hard to call one bike the "bike of the month" without real guidelines being set out, they all look good.

Eddy Merckx Strada.............yummmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

it's almost camouflaged with the flowers in the background.........

Wowzers some real beauties

The Paris Galibier is awesome! have been looking at the one on the condor site but this is much cooler :cool: have you had it long?

really like the MKM on page 1 great looking bike

To continue the 'Merckx of the Month' theme.......

Attachments

• Lac de Besson.JPG
    Lac de Besson.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 3,296
  • Merckx side on 1.JPG
    Merckx side on 1.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 3,296
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back