B.o.T.M. Aug 2K+9 - Full suspension special

Status
Not open for further replies.
John":3842impv said:
Tallpaul":3842impv said:
Good luck with the vote, personally I'm waiting for one particular San Andreas to be entered...

The scene is indeed set for the gibbleking.

On page 1......
gibbleking":3842impv said:
i choose not to enter ...that way i can say i would have won if i had entered... :D

Arran":1fkcfngy said:
Archangel":1fkcfngy said:
Lots of GTs but where are Cannondale SEs, Delta Vs and Super Vs ?
So far I love the AMPs the most...

Check page 4 of this thread for my Delta V 1000...

Now starting to wish that I hadn't recently sold my Proflex 856 & GT RTS 2 and that I have stripped my Diamond Back Dual Response... :cry:

No, proper choice :cool: definitely one of my fav's

due to popular demand(me ego) i have decided to throw my hatinto the crowd and see how many votes i dont get .... :p

Attachments

• kjk.JPG
    kjk.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 816
please feel free to cry into your collective polystyreen bucket hemets now that the winner has been entered ...good night...game over ........i win...ect....just kidding ....i only got 1 vote last time and that was me voting for myself then.... :p :p

Flippen 'eck!
If we are being silly I might just pop some pics of my super-v in too!! :LOL: :LOL:
Or how about my newley Magura'd up Balance :cool: ;)

Gc

go on stick em in ......dont be shy ....

ps im now writing my winners acceptance speech.....does anyone know how to spell goldfisch?

Ok ,
Here we go, in for a penny....... ;)
Taken today when out for a wee bimble about
08082009186.jpg

08082009184.jpg

Dunno why the second ones so blurry :oops:

Gc

Its the Turner for me.

I allways wanted one and still do. I hated the weird look of early/mid90 FS bikes looked. The AMP's and the Turners were the only FS bikes floating my boat back then as they managed to look like proper mountain bikes if you get what I mean.

And the Turners were/are amazingly light XC FS bikes.

it must be stewe's b2 this month! such a nice and clean build! i'm gonna get myself one someday...bloody credit crunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back