Raleigh Rally & Pentlands Meet Sunday 16th August

Grats Enid. If I ever a) feel like giving up the hairdressing lifestyle, and b) stumble across some serious moolah (both very unlikely I know), then I know where to buy a BM.

If you still have to sort out a start date, sounds like you still have some time to make the most of the remaining cycling weather!

got to ask Zigzag, what hairdressers is it in Falkirk? My mum used to go to one in Dunfermline but he moved to Falkirk Years back and she still goes there. Blokes name is Alan but I don't know the shop name.

zigzag":ch9b9thk said:
Grats Enid. If I ever a) feel like giving up the hairdressing lifestyle, and b) stumble across some serious moolah (both very unlikely I know), then I know where to buy a BM.!

Now, I'm pretty sure the new Z4 will give you the best of both worlds.
you can still have that "I've borrowed my birds car " look added with carrying space for hairdryers and such pariphynallia (sp) :LOL:

Gc

The Ken":1ty9ai01 said:
got to ask Zigzag, what hairdressers is it in Falkirk? My mum used to go to one in Dunfermline but he moved to Falkirk Years back and she still goes there. Blokes name is Alan but I don't know the shop name.
Not actually a hairdresser Ken (although by a strange quirk of fate my mum is!), it's just the MX-5 seems to have a reputation as a hairdresser's car, and well, I'm just going with the flow...

ZigZag, your car was tailored toward women right down to the fingernail friendly door handles but is not a hairdressers car unless they own a chain of salons. Salon chain owners can afford good cars which yours is.

A hairdressers car was the Vauxhall Tigra or Suzuki Jeep :LOL:

Whereas hairstyle disasters drive Reliants :oops:

I should make this for almost definite :) - where and at what time are we meeting up?

I might be coming down on the train though so I'll be riding out from the town centre. I'll have to leave my tool box at home :(

Is Fringe Sunday this weekend? I could drop the family at that.

Looks like i will be giving this meet a body swerve,
Was out on the balance for 3-4 hours on sat and its crippled me!!
Dont know how, i know the set-up is a lot more "racey" than my Dale
(seat high / bars low) dont know if I have trapped a nerve in my back or slipped a disk, but i aint slept or moved since sun morning!! :oops:
Doctors appointment on tue, but I will be putting the balance up in the classifieds, I have to admit its just too small for me to enjoy it :( :(

Sorry if I cant make it guys

Gc

AWWWW Enid !!!!!!!

Fair enough, health is important, though this could mark your return to the ether, never to be seen in the flesh again :cry:

Stick with the bouncy dale when you do ride, comfy.

Meet Details -

Meet point : Bonally Country Park
Time : 1030 for 1100 start as per usual

Bring enthusiasm to make up for lack of fitness !

is that at the redford barraks ? across the road from the services and down the on ramp heading for sighthill , half way down take a left ?

or am i way off ? :LOL:

Back