wanted: Gold skewers, water bottle boss screws etc

I've been sourcing gold for about two months now.. its tough. If you ever come across a place that sells bars and stems, let me know.

Hey, nothing wrong with bling bling gold!
On the right bike I think its great (had a load on my new school ride too..)

May have some gold bolts, will take a look.

Shame on the indy fab.
Honestly, I was tempted with it as really fancy one. I just was a little unsure whether I wanted one without disc, but was too much for me to consider a mount and respray.
At least you get to keep it now :)

Ameybrook, there's a guy on STW flogging some Answer gold risers for £20...... may be a bit new school but considered them myself but sticking with the carbon :?

A LBS has some NOS xlite chicken stix in gold if your interested... he has them at £30, dispite me pointing out that he hasnt managed to sell them in the last 15 years at that price.

For any one interested, he also has a silver pair of chicken stix a shed load of purple xlite ski bend /bar ends, some black xlite bar ends and various other NOS kit...although it does seem to be pretty close to original price.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
JeRkY":31ugikoj said:
A LBS has some NOS xlite chicken stix in gold if your interested... he has them at £30, dispite me pointing out that he hasnt managed to sell them in the last 15 years at that price.

For any one interested, he also has a silver pair of chicken stix a shed load of purple xlite ski bend /bar ends, some black xlite bar ends and various other NOS kit...although it does seem to be pretty close to original price.

Got a pic of them? i'm curious about the gold/silver stix (barends right?).

Back