B.o.T.M. Aug 2K+9 - Full suspension special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is there so much negativity about GT RTS's and LTS's ? they maybe a bit more common or mainstream than some of the early full suspension bikes , but they actually worked well and achieved things.yeah the whole point of having a BOTM is for fun , mine might be the worst but when i got my bike 14 years ago i wasn't really thinking about entering it !
Tallpaul":13angc5x said:
crud":13angc5x said:
with the lack of love, I regret entering now. I feel a no voter coming on

Ooh, early attempt at the sympathy vote? :)

Yours isn't even the worst LTS in the hat so don't worry about not scoring any votes :LOL:

Question I guess you should ask yourself is 'am I entering this just because it's got full suspension or because I really think it's BotM material?'

Long may people maintain their perspective and remember this is all a bit of fun ;)

Oh we are getting our collective knickers in a twist over this full suss lark arn't we. Don't worry yourselves, its just a fad and won't catch on.

Don't worry Bas- a Boulder is on the way next week when I find a stem and some shifters to finish it off.

Si

Tallpaul":2le88eo8 said:
crud":2le88eo8 said:
with the lack of love, I regret entering now. I feel a no voter coming on

Ooh, early attempt at the sympathy vote? :)

Yours isn't even the worst LTS in the hat so don't worry about not scoring any votes :LOL:

Question I guess you should ask yourself is 'am I entering this just because it's got full suspension or because I really think it's BotM material?'

Long may people maintain their perspective and remember this is all a bit of fun ;)

darnit, no it wasnt! anyway i respect people here better than that to give into a bit of sympathy ;)

i like your support tho! "isnt even the worst LTS"

love you too :LOL: :p ;)

BOTM material? Well if LTS's are your thing, mine is mint, original, and well set up, so yes, but if they arent, well then no.

crud":1m53cg9a said:
darnit, no it wasnt! anyway i respect people here better than that to give into a bit of sympathy ;)

i like your support tho! "isnt even the worst LTS"

love you too :LOL: :p ;)

BOTM material? Well if LTS's are your thing, mine is mint, original, and well set up, so yes, but if they arent, well then no.

Glad you took my post in the spirit intended :)

Good luck with the vote, personally I'm waiting for one particular San Andreas to be entered...

Tallpaul":1zmv9j0s said:
Good luck with the vote, personally I'm waiting for one particular San Andreas to be entered...

The scene is indeed set for the gibbleking.

Archangel":3ma18kb8 said:
Lots of GTs but where are Cannondale SEs, Delta Vs and Super Vs ?
So far I love the AMPs the most...

Check page 4 of this thread for my Delta V 1000...

Now starting to wish that I hadn't recently sold my Proflex 856 & GT RTS 2 and that I have stripped my Diamond Back Dual Response... :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back