Rock Shox Judy Help!

Good news! took one of the engineers at work two minutes to get the bolt out :D Where is the best place to find suitable replacement bolts?

Stu

Stu,my mate works at a bolt supplier down by Thatcham station,tell me what you want.Also I have a buffing wheel,if you want to have a go at polishing the crown.Mail me if you want to use it.....
stu":107snz56 said:
Good news! took one of the engineers at work two minutes to get the bolt out :D Where is the best place to find suitable replacement bolts?

Stu

the BEST hop-up kit for my SL's is the englund total air cartridge set... replaces all the mush.......

elastomers.jpg

with sealed air springs, increases travel to 75mm and you end up with beautiful stiction free forks!! :) a 1000000000% improvement over even brand new judys!!! :)

igot my cartridges direct from the states, but cant rember the link, ill have a quick search :)

edit...

here goes, i got them direct from the manufacturers :)

http://www.ekosport.com/ta_intro.shtml

they are about £70 all in to the uk... not cheap, but this is no elstomer swap, this will totally transform your fork! if your about at the ride saturday, feel free to have a bounce on mine! (oooerr missus!!!) :)

yes, they do hold air as well as my arse after a curry...... but the amount i ride my bike the latex innertube tubes need pumping up anyway so topping up the forks as well is only a minor irritation!

thrustyjust":4jwa72qt said:
Stu,my mate works at a bolt supplier down by Thatcham station,tell me what you want.Also I have a buffing wheel,if you want to have a go at polishing the crown.Mail me if you want to use it.....
stu":4jwa72qt said:

Stu

Nice one! I'll find out the bolt size and let you know, gonna have a go at hand polishing but may take you up on the buffing wheel offer if the results are a bit iffy :D

Stu

Back