RetroBike Spring Meet 24th Mar - The details ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, stuff wondering what'll work best on the trail, just pick whatever looks right on the bike...

Hell, if we wanted stuff that worked we'd be riding modern bikes... ;) :LOL:

Hopefully the Lateness Award won't be us :oops: but I will be contesting the Kona Award against Hilts' splatter Explosif...!

looks like its me v Jez for the Girls award then.... :LOL:

any other laydees (real, actual, proper girls) coming or will I actually be it...?

Laggers Award is a cert - I challenge anyone to take that one away from me.... :twisted:

Best Dressed - well, apart from my helmet all my bike riding gear is actually horse riding gear, so breeches and boots for me.... :)

and as for the Kona comp... GradeA darling, are you forgetting what I ride too....? my Kona is better than yours :p

was knackered after 10 min on bike at weekend, am looking forward to Sunday but accept the fact i am gonna be unable to move for days afterwards... :)

PANIC STATIONS

PANIC PANIC,

Two days to go, bike still has no tyres on it, no brake cables, no saddle , no seat pin, new handle bars to fit and new brake levers to fit. Any one else in the same boat?

gump":38vzrwwi said:
you may be a *touch* late for training now roon.. :LOL:
Or are you talking beer?

Hahaha defo beer! Spent most of my UK sojourne in a pub so far.. Just come back from a night out in Oxford :?

Righto, hit the gym once this week, and out on the GT once.. I have determined my fitness level to be insufficient. Hey ho.. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back