Kielder Octoberfest Race. RB Team Entries Wanted 10th Oct

Dr S":16lk74au said:
kaiser":16lk74au said:
Dr S":16lk74au said:
What are you riding? I'm takng the Schwinn :twisted:

si

Planning on having the Salsa ready (modern sorry :oops:) but the FAT will be first back up. Do you have pics of the YO yet?

Yes thanks :D

:LOL: thats nice to know then :LOL:

They say there taking payment on the day so I guess no?

Don't think there is a rush for getting entries in, they usually get 40-50 entries and I don't think there is an upper limit.
Ive been trying to get in touch with Jack (P20) but he's dropped off the radar a bit- must be busy with work and all that. Sithlord's broken ribs turned into internal bleeding last week so has probably advanced into something much worse- that said he is up to something involving Judys and M950 mech wanted ads??
If they can't make it I'll team up with Mark Sinnett and we can have an England v Scotland type thing.

when you said england/Scotland I was initially going to put together a cracking training schedule but remembered you will be running a 35lb monster round the circuit so off to have some crisps and beer :LOL:

Was sithlords injury as a result of him hairing off in a crazy over the top stylee, give him a big kiss from me providing he makes it to the weekend.

clockworkgazz":tn2epaci said:
Was sithlords injury as a result of him hairing off in a crazy over the top stylee, give him a big kiss from me providing he makes it to the weekend.

it was due to Karma! He had spent the morning cutting up, blocking and blocking anyone who tried getting past him- sent me off into the boggy ground just a few minutes before. I put a curse on him.

Back