Judys (/Sids/Mags?)

Ziggy

Senior Retro Guru
Old skool Judys - preferably 1" SL - but whatya got? Would also be interested in a 1" steerer/crown; figure that's likely to be the hard bit to find! :cool:

Got some TT's , black in very good nick, 1" Ahead steerer, I think from around 2000..

Let me know if you'd like pics and details..

TTs you say... um... that doesn't mean much to me! Where did they sit in the range? Guess I stopped paying attention at that sort of time - I only really know what the SL / DH / XC were!

Don't know much myself as have never fitted them to a bike, changed my mind on the project soon after purchase. This MTBR review looks like the ones i have, as per usual range from people thinking their crap to brilliant but should give you an idea. They are not light so I would have thought they are mean't to be given some stick....

http://www.mtbr.com/reviews/2003_front_ ... 2087.shtml

Judy crown

Got a N.O.S Judy XC crown and steerer 200mm in length,uncut.Waiting for Bonty one to come from states.When this arrives the Judy one will be for sale.Offers? Thanx Max

Re: Judys

Ziggy":9ka0issc said:
Old skool Judys - preferably 1" SL - but whatya got? Would also be interested in a 1" steerer/crown; figure that's likely to be the hard bit to find! :cool:

I've got a few NOS 1in threaded steerer crowns if you need 1.
also mani mach 1in ahead (uncut) steerer crowns.

Certainly interested in either of your crowns / steerers... Would probably prefer to stay threaded so I guess I need to measure up... Will be in touch if I don't find something in the way of complete forks! :)

i've got judy xc lowers, but they're not in great condition. steerer/crowns are NOS. got 140mm threaded & 170mm threaded.

Back