Retrobike @ The Brighton Big Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawasaki & BoyBurning - entered online in Open Pairs as 'Retrobike OWMTBC' although notified the organisers that we wish to be included in the Open Retro class (no option to enter as pairs retro online.)

Mr K

Is Gus part of this 3 man team, or is he still in retirement :LOL:
I'm going to do it solo on a 21 year old bike ;)
Anyone else just going to enter on the day :?:

As its only 25 miles away im tempted to go along and do two of the Oneder Dog laps, one on my 09 Zesty and another on my '92 Breezer Lightning Pro to compare them. May have to chuck a flex stem on it first to avoid rigid carnage and do its lap second as im bound to maim myself :D

Folks, note that its selling out fast, only 8 solo spaces as of 4 hours ago, 27 team places. I'd guess on the line may not be possible for solo anyhow.

The unlikely Big Dog/Lil Dog pairing of Mr K and Mr T Burning engaged in some 'light training' this fine evening, choosing to perambulate over the benign geography know as Delamere Forest.

Mr B's shakedown trials of the sumptuous Klein proved very successful, with many firsts accomplished. Sadly the disc wheel did not make an appearance upon the Yeti - more tweaking required over the coming days and nights methinks.

We now look forward to our day about the Hove...

Mr K

Attachments

• Yeti Goes Ape.jpg
    Yeti Goes Ape.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 1,934
  • Walter de la Mere.jpg
    Walter de la Mere.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 1,934
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back