Ahhggghhh Paypal!!!! (Porsche content) (rant content)

sylvain":m4d4trme said:
Flippin heck, how long did it take the coach to go round!

Must be a real blast, workmate went the other weekend.

:LOL: at the second one

I thought that! But then what engine does it have? Gotta ask yourself that. - might be a succession of Veyrons under that fake coach body!

The place just looks barmy, I mean great and so surprising that it's in Germany as it's so 'lawless and free for all', but still, a race track with racers is one thing, but a free for all with people that think they are alonso?...

I went out at Donnington once in a 550bhp 2 wheel drive Sierra Cosworth along with about 15 other mental Cossie owners and it was genuinely scary.

The second one is just frightening - he seems to be about one step away from gunning them down from the passenger seat!

Have given up on ebay today. Am adopting a life of ludditism. Already feels liberating writing this from the treehouse in the garden.
;)

Wow just seen the third vid - now THAT is good driving!

Great to have the view of the steering wheel as well, which is almost as fascinating as the view of the track itself. Amazing reactions

That Ruf 911 is mental. Proper sliding around. Yeah - true driving skill.

You going on Sat to the meet? I think I'm coming up. My first time on the North Downs!

Is it going to be a blast or a social ride or what do you think?

gus

Hmm, maybe i will keep up then. :)

i'll have to look at that tomorrow at work as I have a 56k dial up at home LOL - it takes 7 minutes to load my ebay homepage!

bon nuit

Back