NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

Damn Midges, itching like a tomcat today :evil:

Good ride last night guys!

Jamie, have you got a copy of that secret dossier for me? ;)

Si

What a top ride, the riding up there is sublime, Si if you ever get to Chopwell you’re gonna be disappointed.

3790488892_e96a8ae77d_b.jpg

3790493790_2921c871fa_b.jpg

3789676865_174a83f791_b.jpg

Dr S":3mxmjwh9 said:
Jamie, have you got a copy of that secret dossier for me? ;)

I emailed it last night?

Have I got the correct email addy = info@wax blah blah, if not pm your email address.

BTW i couldn't get the mountain kings to seal, good luck!

Cheers Dude!

gosh, we have hardly scratched the surface up there. I think we should skip the XC bit next time and concentrate on the bits in the woods.

Anyone free next weekend?

Other news....
calender updated and plans are afoot for a Bothy ride in late October/ early November. Start mid morning, 30ish miler, overnight in a bothy and then back early next morning for a finish just after lunch. MacRetro are invited and numbers are limited to 6, so get your names down early.

I will post up more details later this week but WON'T be putting this in the rides section. Get those hip flasks out of the drawer and get some nice single malt in it!

Si

Dr S":2u89a2a3 said:
gosh, we have hardly scratched the surface up there. I think we should skip the XC bit next time and concentrate on the bits in the woods.

Anyone free next weekend?

Sorry off to Glentress on Sunday!

What about next Tuesday again?

Next Tues'd be good for me.....much fun was had by me last night.....

Just starting to remember what i'd been missing out on :D

Dr S":hv9xym1c said:
Other news....
calender updated and plans are afoot for a Bothy ride in late October/ early November. Start mid morning, 30ish miler, overnight in a bothy and then back early next morning for a finish just after lunch. MacRetro are invited and numbers are limited to 6, so get your names down early.

I will post up more details later this week but WON'T be putting this in the rides section. Get those hip flasks out of the drawer and get some nice single malt in it!

Si

Excellent news :D thats my long weekend off. Any hints of a venue? Do you fancy going wild?

kaiser":21nrn2dg said:
Dr S":21nrn2dg said:
Other news....

Si

Excellent news :D thats my long weekend off. Any hints of a venue? Do you fancy going wild?

What! as in the buff, the nipp, the nuddy??

All i'm saying is that its in the borders and you had better go prepared- ain't no shops or livin' souls within miles. You will have to take enough stuff to keep warm overnight and enough food and drink for a good 20 hours of riding.

Now wheres me paniers gone?

Si

Back