Pewter Grafton and Ringle Kit

kokies

Retro Guru
I thought I would share these with everyone. Almost a full Ringle and Grafton pewter kit. I am just missing some Ringle pewter hubs, Grafton shifter pods and maybe some better skewers if anyone would like to help.

Parts will be going back on a Pro FRO which used to be an old Ringle show bike.

Attachments

• pewter_s.jpg
    pewter_s.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 3,826
its amazing what people will pay for ringle stuff!
i had a black ringle h2O bottle cage and was keeping an eye out on e bay for a matching one.
i watched a black one with a bottle sell for £51, so put my black one on there last week and it sold for £39! :)

its amazing what people will pay for ringle stuff!
i had a black ringle h2O bottle cage and was keeping an eye out on e bay for a matching one.
i watched a black one with a bottle sell for £51, so put my black one on there last week and it sold for £39! :)

I saw a black NOS cage go for over 100 USD. Good thing most of this kit came off a bike I purchased.

Cool stiff! I think the cranks are toplines rather than graftons though. No matter- cool nonethe less! Do you have a pick of the assembled show bike? Was it in one of the catalogues?? Love to see!
You should be able to find some pewter twisters to if you look very very hard.
I did have some screw on bubba hubs but they went ages ago. I don't think the superduper stuff hit the shelves in pewter
by that time it was red blue pueple, black silver green. Gold and pewter were drpped as it was too hard to get consistent colours for there. Esp as the EA70 of the moby anodises a bit differently from the billet 7075 of the other kit.
Great stash, look forwardto seeing it built :)

Back