South East Area Group

Take that last post back, she has found parking and is driving herself. Tour des Chilterns is back on for any takers.

I got my dates wrong.... :oops:

I'm out of the country this weekend but the 1st weekend in August (1st / 2nd) I'm back in the UK. I'll probably be going to Brizol for the bike jumble on the Saturday but I'll be free on Sunday. Sorry.

SP

I bet if we got our respective wives/significant others on this thread we'd all be organised at a stroke!

Pencil in a ride on the 2nd then?

mtbfix":34zajeuj said:
I bet if we got our respective wives/significant others on this thread we'd all be organised at a stroke!

or not allowed out due to DIY, looking at the wrong woman in the pub or even tlking to the wrong woman int he pub, any way you get the idea. . .

Sorry Kestonian, only got my bike back from the LBS on Saturday.

Just a quick question, when RBers meet up at Arundel, where do you ride? I've recently been riding around Binstead wood (west of Arundel) and Rewell Wood (east of Slindon, north-west of Arundel). Is that where other MTBers go? Or are there other places that I don't know about?

We started out at Upper Beeding and did a circular route - out on the South Downs Way, and back on Monarch's Way on the Friday, and did an out and back on Saturday from Upper Beeding to Ditchling Beacon.

While I'm on the subject, if you're looking for somewhere to stay on the South Downs Way route, I cannot recommend Downs View in Upper Beeding enough. Great rooms, cracking breakfast, hose for cleaning bikes, plenty of parking and a locked windowless shed for overnight storage. Website is www.upperbeeding.com

I'm not a local, but there are a few about that way - Wu-Tangled is one, and Chris isn't far off, either. Beautiful place.

yeah most definitely had a brilliant ride there the other day, anyone wants to go for a bash anytime look me up.. I'm keen to do the rest of the South Downs now I've had a taster,

quality!!

Back