FAT Chance wicked Finished pics on 1

very nice, i dont mind the forks, they are different though. its also a good mix of parts.

ps, you were wearing a green shirt when you took the photos:p

Looks great, and if that salsa stem doesn't work out I know a chap who will have it :LOL:

Just one thing- not sure about the red gear cable. If there were two shifters and cables it would work but as there is only one i think it loses a little balance IMO.

Second pic down is great- where is that?

Dr S":3dgvptpf said:
Looks great, and if that salsa stem doesn't work out I know a chap who will have it :LOL:

Just one thing- not sure about the red gear cable. If there were two shifters and cables it would work but as there is only one i think it loses a little balance IMO.

Second pic down is great- where is that?

Pic taken at a flood defence wall thingy. I have no white matching cable but I quite like it anyway :p Salsa's staying for now too :)

I was aware of the recall but went ahead anyway, in fact I've just bought another too. I had actually a nice orange one to match my ala carte and went through the procedure of replacing it which turned into a bit of a farce, but that sanother story. Reckon I'll take the risk an monitor uit.

kaiser":3g3b44td said:
I was aware of the recall but went ahead anyway, in fact I've just bought another too. I had actually a nice orange one to match my ala carte and went through the procedure of replacing it which turned into a bit of a farce, but that sanother story. Reckon I'll take the risk an monitor uit.

Cool. Awareness is the best medicine. :cool:

I went thru and looked at the pictures again. That is a really neat looking bike, K. The purple is striking. The red, the black fork and stem/bar, the white seat. Really, really nice. :cool: :D

Back