It is the later 992, recognisable by for example the curved headtube:

7922.jpg

jjvitus.jpg

Not for sale, but nice to show:

Vitus787.jpg

787 Cyclocrosser

vitusbmx.jpg

:cool:

I remeber the sakae frames, not much to look at, but they were surprisingly lite. I knew a kid (jamie) in plym uni in 94/5 who had 1 & despite being real heavy handed he didnt brake it... tho he was off his face on drugs most of the time.. so he probabily floated on it ;) hahaha

DILEMMA !!!!!!

:? Ok guys, what do I do, I was gonna bid on the sakae litage carbon as pointed out above , but now one of you guys have placed a bid ........... what should I do ? I really wanted this for my xc comp grouppo that I have been stashing for a while for the right frame, If I bid and dont win I'm gonna feel bad for bumping up the price for the fellow retrobiker and I dont really wanna fall out with anyone as I understand the bay can cause a bit of bitterness between players sometimes.

Any thoughts guys :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

I mean, this sort of thing is gonna happen to most of us at some point init :!:

I feel the other should win it and hand it over to you for the symbolic amount of 1 pound.

Anyway I hope it will pop up in 'Reader's bikes' soon. Good luck acquiring!

okay, so we all know whos involved here. Why dont you two guys mail each other & come to an amicable agreement. maybe one of you wants the frame & some1 else wants the frame? ... but then again plenty of outside bidders I bet!

tho to be fair, theres bound to be times when more than one of us wants the same item! Or do I have to set dibs now on any:
raleigh replica racers
fat chance 10th anniversarys
merlin newsboys (cheap only!)
mountain goat deluxe (cheap only!)
that come up ;)

on fear of being hung by my heels and being horse whipped

" ITS ONLY A BIKE " :shock:

( runs for cover !!!!! )

Hey Scant strange that the Ultmate is not on your list anymore . :?:

Does it mean you now own one . :roll:

me, jez, & many others set up a "dibs" on retro ebay items ages ago. up to individuals what they wanna do. I've always tried to avoid bidding wars :)

ultimate? <cough, maybe, cough> ;)

Latest posts

Back