no longer wanted

greenstiles

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Hi long shot but looking for late 80's early 90's hi fi amplifier by Onix..................used to own a oa21s..........would like one again or another model by Onix (not the new named stuff from china)

Re: WANTED ONIX OA21S AMP OR OTHER ONIX AMP

greenstiles":werjnltw said:
Hi long shot but looking for late 80's early 90's hi fi amplifier by Onix..................used to own a oa21s..........would like one again or another model by Onix (not the new named stuff from china)

Sorry mate I havn't got one....but you just reminded me that I did....nice amp. Left it with a girlfriend when we split up :x

Harryburgundy":10f8s2rv said:
Sorry mate I havn't got one....but you just reminded me that I did. Left it with a girlfriend when we split up :x

Reminds me of my old thrush...

greenstiles":1lg644cm said:

They really are lovely amps - got one myself - but not for sale I'm afraid. Probably stating the obvious here, but I often see them popping up on ebay every other month going for around £150.

Good luck in your hunt for one!

Hi thanks for your reply............yes have noticed recently there have been a couple ..........bought some NVA speaker cable and some XLO interconnects to console myself and have fell in love with my set up all over again :D So Onix will have to be put at the back of the pile. They are great amps aren't they.

greenstiles":1ik52evn said:
Hi thanks for your reply............yes have noticed recently there have been a couple ..........bought some NVA speaker cable and some XLO interconnects to console myself and have fell in love with my set up all over again :D So Onix will have to be put at the back of the pile. They are great amps aren't they.

All worked out nicely then! I've built up my Onix system over a few years. Got the OA21s first and then managed to find the SOAP power supply and also the tuner to go with it. Nicely built and lovely sound. Glad someone else appreciates them too.

Well, it's all a waiting game..........old thread, new result..........got one :D advertised as the cheaper oa20 model but actually an oa21 (not the s) but very similar...............quite cheap too as owner said it was the cheaper model ;) Also has the MC phono not the MM .....

onix2001.jpg

onix001.jpg

onix005.jpg

Back