Nice Old Attitude!

JustKev

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That is tasty.

The postage does seem pretty steep for Germany/France! But I've seen that on eBay.com before where the guy who was selling couldn't believe the price that the shipping calculator was giving him to ship to Germany.
:?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
gump":3ntsyxh8 said:
Almost tasty, its a little too large from a Klein in my eyes..

Do Klein's come up large then? (Kleins aren't really my bag) It says it's an 18" c-c seat tube.

posh26":3ntsyxh8 said:
The condition it is in is not even worth the 500$ in total!

Condition? The pics don't come up real big so how can you tell? He says that the bike's in a used condition and the paintwork is in good shape, OK it's running some Deore which isn't top spec but hell, the frame's the thing and it's 18 years old.... am I being naive?

stevek":9qf35wo9 said:
Condition? The pics don't come up real big so how can you tell? He says that the bike's in a used condition and the paintwork is in good shape, OK it's running some Deore which isn't top spec but hell, the frame's the thing and it's 18 years old.... am I being naive?

First of all the MC1 is not green and if my eyes don't play any tricks on me I would say that the fork is pretty badly scratched and that the frame has a couple of paint chips at the headtube region as well as on the rear. Decals are also scratched! Further it looks like the color has faded a bit and that there is a serious chain suck....And last but not least were talking Deore DX style here which is retro but not very fancy! And I haven't even started to comment on the size issue ;)

But again, it really depends on the point of view. To make sure I would ask the seller to send some high-resolution pics. But sadly enough I'm pretty sure that I won't be that far-off with my findings :(

Bloody hell! You must have eyes like a sh1t-house rat! ;) No offense intended. :D

I can see a few marks on it yes, but hey, it's 18 years old, it's been ridden and not kept in a hermetically sealed bag in a basement for investment purposes.

What's with the colour? Wrong model bike or wrong colour?

Latest posts

Back