The next BOTM special - a few ideas

Photo of the month is a top idea..will PM you Neil.

Also like the idea of road bike of the month. That'll get some of our less tolernt members in a right lather.

Elev has run a penny pinchers BOTM. Maybe time to make one of it's infrquent appearances.

As for the future of the contest.....like Gump says it's just a bit of fun. If it generates a bit of contreversy and interest then I reckon that's only a good thing :D For the time being we'll be alternating standard BOTMs with 'Gump Specials'

Back to the original point, some nice ideas Andrew.

Definately like the "Action Shot OTM". No elitism (not that I really care if there is). And it gets us off our couches. Poser shots of bikes in the driveway are nice, but boring to look at. How many xt thumbshifters can a guy handle?

I should add though, that I don't have a single picture of me riding a bike. So I'll actually have to do something more than surf my PC for a pic of me riding when I was 18. :p

Retro pic of the month is a great idea...only I'd gotta find someone better than my girlfriend to hold the camera.

DSCN0705.jpg

DSCN0710.jpg

ameybrook":2d2anhpg said:
Retro pic of the month is a great idea...only I'd gotta find someone better than my girlfriend to hold the camera.

Just get her to practise more ;)

or maybe use an action or burst mode.

andrewl":2fia67b2 said:
ameybrook":2fia67b2 said:

Just get her to practise more ;)

or maybe use an action or burst mode.

In my humble experience, when it comes to girls and cameras, there's only one button, and a direction to point it. ;)

Back