The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: '95 'Zocchi XCR

cheesey":1e72hj41 said:
1995 Marxocchi XCR forks / 50mm travel

Seem to be in good working order / not too shabby cosmetically!

Steerer is threaded approx 180mm

I was thinking about £30/35 plus postage?

Am I waaaaayyyyyy off here?

Thanks in advance!

probably 35gbp incluindg postage, since I was thinking 20/25 gbp.

Light steel frames with Ritchey dropouts.

Just wondering what i've stumbled across. Ritchey dropouts, curvey seatstays, ovalized seattube and toptube. 19" weighs approx 2.2kg on my kitchen scales. Any idea what i've bought? I've got 4 :D

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 1,311
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 1,311
anyone know the age,not bothered what its worth

ive got a scott peak adventure,think it was standard till i changed bars(still got them,and added mudguards),my mate reckons its early 80's,but cant find any info on internet,anybody help?,thanks dez

Attachments

• scott 3.jpg
    scott 3.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 1,303
Guide price for my Pace RC200 F2 anyone or anyone interested

Pace RC200 F2, 20.5”, frame no RC0506, titanium bolt kit
RC36 Pro class forks, titanium bolt kit, grease ports & twin carbon braces
Middleburn 175mm crank arms with Pace 24, 36, 48 chainrings
Hope titanium axle bottom bracket
Magura HS22 raceline brakes with Magura evolution Q/R brackets
Shimano XT rear mech, Suntour XC bolt on front mech
Club roost I beam stem & Go fast riser bars with X-lite stubby bar ends
Gore ride on gear cable system
Grip shift X ray shifters
Aheadset 1” steerer
Shimano STX parallax hubs, double butted spokes, Mavic front rim, no brand rear rim. Oddesey front Q/R skewer, Shimano rear Q/R skewer
Ritchey Z Max SC rear tyre, Panracer Dart HC front tyre
Shimano M525 SPD pedals
Selcof team seat post with X-Lite titanium rail saddle

Attachments

• DSCF2571.JPG
    DSCF2571.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,234
Re: Guide price for my Pace RC200 F2 anyone or anyone intere

rc0506":m687dctj said:
Pace RC200 F2, 20.5”, frame no RC0506, titanium bolt kit
RC36 Pro class forks, titanium bolt kit & twin carbon braces
Middleburn 175mm crank arms with Pace 24, 36, 48 chainrings
Hope titanium axle bottom bracket
Magura HS22 raceline brakes with Magura evolution Q/R brackets
Shimano XT rear mech, Suntour XC bolt on front mech
Club roost I beam stem & Go fast riser bars with X-lite stubby bar ends
Gore ride on gear cable system
Grip shift X ray shifters
Aheadset 1” steerer
Shimano STX parallax hubs, double butted spokes, Mavic front rim, no brand rear rim. Oddesey front Q/R skewer, Shimano rear Q/R skewer
Ritchey Z Max SC rear tyre, Panracer Dart HC front tyre
Shimano M525 SPD pedals
Selcof team seat post with X-Lite titanium rail saddle

Around £500 ish I guess, better prices if it was split.

cannondale super v 3000

hi i have a medium framed cannondale super v 3000think it is the 1st model from 1993
head shock front suspension and fox alps 4 rear shocker most other components are shimano xt apart from front hub is lx rear is stx
there are a few scratches to frame and forks but i would say for the age of it it is in very good condition
the seat is ripped i took it from another bike because it was more comfortable and now i have misplaced the original
i was wondering if anyone could give me any ideas as to how much it might be worth
i have not seen another from this year with the original paintwork of purple and silver for sale anywhere
i am thinking of selling as it doesnt get the use it deserves just the odd trip down the park with the kids
cheers paul

Attachments

• phpLy2M5vPM[1].jpg
    phpLy2M5vPM[1].jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 1,647
WTB New Paradigm, 94 ish XTR and XT wheels, Control Tech

Hey all! :D

For some reason (amazingly not financial!), the birth of our (absolutely awesome!) daughter is causing me to tidy this place up... sort of a delayed and inefficient nesting instinct!

Anyhow, up first will be:

• ➡️ A silver 27.2 Control Tech seatpost and a silver Control Tech bar. I've only got photos of the seatpost here because I couldn't get the grips off the bar!

➡️ WTB wheels - WTB New Paradigm hubs with WTB Laserbeam rims. Built what is now back-in-the-day by Steve 'Gravy' Gravenites. 28 spoke radial front, 32 spoke 'normal' (to me!) rear. I think they look great (and that first 'gravy' image could be a wallpaper!)!

➡️ One set of either XT or XTR wheels. I'll keep whichever came stock on a 1994 Kona Explosif - which I think means the XTR set will be for sale. Anyway, it'll be the relevant hubs on Mavic M231 rims, 32 spokes in a normal pattern on all. Shimano print on both front hubs is barely (if at all) visible.
Should tires go separately? If so it's Mythos XC's and Timbuk2's.

It'd be great to have some idea of value for any of this before I put it up for sale.

Also will have (when I get photos) a 1994 Kona Explosif frame desecrated with Paul's singlespeed rear dropouts. Could also have 1994 Explosif in original condition, but would want £500 at least (it's my wife's!), which I'm guessing is unrealistic in the extreme!

Eep, also have a large number of Project 2 forks. I think my wife would happily pay people to take them away!

Photos below, thoughts on value appreciated!

controltech_post_01.png

controltech_post_02.png

wtb_front_01.png

wtb_front_02.png

wtb_front_03.png

wtb_rear_01.png

wtb_rear_02.png

wtb_rear_03.png

xtr_rear_01.png

xtr_rear_02.png

xtr_rear_03.png

xtr_rear_04.png

xt_front_01.png

xt_front_02.png

xt_front_03.png

Thank you! :D

PAULRICH37

1993 Cannondale Super V, around £250, maybe a bit more, there is one for sale at the moment for 250 - 300 but that bike is needing going over and the shock is needing serviced so i think thats optimistic.

MAKRIE

£15 - £20 posted for the bar and the post (seperate)

£85 posted for the WTB wheels

£70 posted for the XT wheels maybe £90 for the XTR ones

£25 posted for the skinwall tyres

Hard to value the Explosive frame with custom dropouts, sounds interesting to me but i like single speeds, useless to someone looking for an original Kona, if it's otherwise nice maybe £130 posted ?

Project twos are popular, shouldnt have bother shifting them, £15 - £20 for plain ones £30 for the light thriple butted ones.

My dad currently has hanging in his garage the following:

Early 1990's (not sure exactly which year, it's black with white text) Kona Cinder Cone - completely original specification with Suntour thumbies etc, the only exception has been the addition of some semi-slicks. The original tyres are also there. I 'think' it's a 1993. Not sure about frame size - I'd guess at 19".

It was bought by my Dad to do rides with me when I was a nipper - we did a couple of London to Brighton rides together but it's been pretty much untouched since 1995 when it was hung in the garage and left to gather dust. The paintwork is in great condition, there's no rust etc but it can't have done more than 200 miles since new, the majority of those on-road.

Now - I can buy it from him for it's value as a run-around (ie. not very much), single-speed it and use it as a commuting / hack bike for the autumn and winter but I figure it might have some retro value as it's in such original condition - I know the older Konas have a following...

I'll take some pictures later today and will get it down from the garage wall and check the tubing details etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back