Southwest Ride-Minehead 23/08-route page2

Hi Toad, why don't you ride the Trekker... Very nice bike now you have sorted the chainset.

Post a pic, chap...

Well its now a big choice between the kiliflyer and the trekker as ive never ridden the flyer im starting the service and build tomorow.:)

If your free stoner could do with a beer partner.

I have tested the Conquest yesterday (in the rain :twisted: ) in preperation and all feels good but need to get some more elastomers as they have lost all bounce and travel.

My brother is going to come anlong as well and will be on the IFT that has just had some modifications (in readers bikes)

Really looking forward to this one, On the pub front can you make sure that there ar some suitable staff as has always been the case on SW rides ;) :LOL:

toadoftoadhall":2iksqbat said:
Well its now a big choice between the kiliflyer and the trekker as ive never ridden the flyer im starting the service and build tomorow.:)

If your free stoner could do with a beer partner.

I can come around and give you a hand after work, chap...
Haven't seen the flyer yet.

:D

Now we have date and location sorted what time will we start off... :?:

Gravy Monster":2di4lf2j said:
can you make sure that there ar some suitable staff as has always been the case on SW rides ;) :LOL:

Yep, barmaid/ waitress must be very suitable ;) Preferably more than 1, to stop the fighting you see :LOL:

heathy":1zcu6uww said:
Only if the pub has good eye candy ;)

What something like this????

Beer-Maid-1.jpg

LOOK AT THE JUG ON THAT!!!... :LOL: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back