SOLD Cinelli Criterium track handlebars 42cm c/c

peanut

Retro Guru
Now sold thanks

Cinelli Criterium /Track bars . Perfect finish for your fixie

65-42 very light and now pretty rare retro bars. . In excellent condition £12.50 +£1.50 P&P
cinelliprofile.jpg

cinellifront.jpg

Also used by lots of roadies as well in the 70's and 80's. I've got them on my TT bike.

These are quite interesting as they have the modern logos in the centre but no cable grooves - as expected if track only.

well of course they haven't got grooves they are track bars which don't have brakes and they are from the 1970's 10 years before Sti and Ergo ;)

In fact they are not "track" bars, they're road bars, a "criterium" is a road event.

Cinelli's track bars were called "Pista", I think model 67.

Of course any bars, and most components, can be used on the road or track.

I think they date from the late 70s to mid 80s, there are no grooves not because they're track bars but because bars didn't have grooves at that time.

fiks":1r6ot7ql said:
In fact they are not "track" bars, they're road bars, a "criterium" is a road event.

Cinelli's track bars were called "Pista", I think model 67.

Of course any bars, and most components, can be used on the road or track.

I think they date from the late 70s to mid 80s, there are no grooves not because they're track bars but because bars didn't have grooves at that time.

thank you fiks very helpful post on my thread . Are you interested in buying the bars or just impressing us with your knowledge.? :LOL:

sorry but these bars are now sold subject to payment . You can have 1st dibs if buyer changes their mind ;)

Back