Zap!

Hey,

It is not a perfect quality image, but at least I captured it. In the catalogue >>

3764978939_38b230ab00_b.jpg

3764980363_6b471066eb_b.jpg

I very well remember seeing the exactly same ZX1 in the shopwindow of a local bicycle shop. It has the impressive pricetag of 12.000 guilders attached to it :shock:

Anyway, could very well be that example is still making it rounds somewhere here. Or hidden away stored warm on an attic untill I get my hands on it.

Cool... looks like it comes with spare parts also, like extra mechrubber and pulley wheels.

Do not see cranks, hubs, front mech and shifters, brakes... so the buyer will have to keep looking for that.

Elev12k":2pgszmi8 said:
Cool... looks like it comes with spare parts also, like extra mechrubber and pulley wheels.

Do not see cranks, hubs, front mech and shifters, brakes... so the buyer will have to keep looking for that.

yes quite a few spares .

seller seems to have lots of them .

Hey Elev12k, that Peugeot is one awesome bike! Any chance you can take some pictures of the entire pages, so I can also read the words? And are there more pics of that machine in the catalogue?

Yes, it's a pretty impressive appearance.

You're not missing many details. In the left corner in the 2nd pic you see a little box that only gives basic specs, like that it is equipped with Dura Ace 7400, wheels are Mavic carbon and that price is on request. There is also a picture of that bike with conventional wheels. Believe me, you do want the one with carbon ones.

Will be making quality scans of everything as soon as I got my hands on a new proper working scanner.

Next time I visit the shop that had one 15yrs ago, I will ask them whether they know where the ZX1 went and is now.

there was one here

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back