SSEC10 is in the UK!

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
A little forward notice that SSEC10 (i.e. Single Spped European Championships in 2010) will be in the UK. No more details available yet ........

awesome

thatl be 3 specific races next year then . that one , the uk one and theres one being planned for the midlands area

Oh and not being deliberately secretive, I've just been asked not to mention anything more at this point but will do so once I get the all clear

No guarantee of 3 events as SSEC and SSUK 04 were one and the same event at Aviemore.

Has the Austrian bid hit problems or something, I quite fancied a Euro SS trip but now stuck in blighty yet again :roll:

it took you a week to drive to dalby velo . if your going euro you should head off now :LOL:

i looked up sseu10 and couldnt find anything . sseu2010 ( by the way i cant wait until next year so i can say twenty ten ) looked very austrian . is it the same thing or 2 different events that i cant find any info for one for ?

be a shame if its joint with ssuk . but i kinda doubt it will be .

hmm . thatl be 3 races next year ill end up walking around :LOL: :oops:

perry":1c2e5tr6 said:
it took you a week to drive to dalby velo . if your going euro you should head off now :LOL:

:LOL:

perry":1c2e5tr6 said:
hmm . thatl be 3 races next year ill end up walking around :LOL: :eek:ops

shouldn't that be falling :LOL:

Dr S":53lc7bag said:
ededwards":53lc7bag said:
Dr S":53lc7bag said:
I thought it was in Austria?? :?

http://www.ssec2010.com/

Not what I've got on good authority from the SSEC10 organisers.....

Cool. Had better quit pies and fags then and get into shape (I'm in shape- it's just this week's shape happens to be a big sack of potatoes) :?

an improvement then on last weeks turnips? :LOL:

Back