Pace RC500 Retro DH First build pics (picture intensive!!)

Absolutelly finest build, like the frame/fork combo, like the derailleur(newer seen it before and now want one).
I am sure you know all about pace but for me it seems the crowns are mismatched. How is it?

Oh to my taste the brakes dont match, i think there are many old C2 brakes for little money around. But thats only, easy to fix, small detail. :D

XCDave":2wn4payq said:
LeeDevelopment":2wn4payq said:
Ooooh, try and find an SDG Ventura saddle in the sparkly red, will match the frame a treat :D

Like this?

http://www.allterraincycles.co.uk/product/8043.html

No not quite, they did a glittery saddle version of that as well.....a few colour choices, red, blue, gold, green and silve...I had a red one on my rig and it was soooooooooooooo pimp at the time, the rest of the team had the other colours on their own bikes too. I'd love another one.

Yep. That's is a very very fine looking ride. Is it complete and up and running?
Really like the red finish. Pace do have great anodized finishes on their frames.
Awesome job.

Very nice, and very rare (they only made 20 IIRC). I used to have one a few years back, had it for 2yrs then sold the frame for more than what I paid for it! I know of three others, two that have been broken - it's the shock linkage that goes, so be careful as there are no spares anymore, unless you are good with CAD and have a CNC machine lol.

Back