Transformers first gen comic book collection #1-36

GoldenEraMTB

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
I'm putting up my Transformers comic book collection, the first 36 issues from the 1980's. Cardborded and bagged, have not been read more than once. I'm the original owner. Have not been out of the bag since they were read. No bends, etc. Pics will be up tonight.

Will trade for a great mtb part or cash/paypal is always nice.

$300

(I'm not a comic book collector...am I crazy for asking this much? If it's too much, I will put it on ebay to let the market decide its value...or perhaps someone on here will know its value)

IMG_0021-1.jpg

IMG_0024-1.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ok, decided to stop being lazy and do some research. Without some type of certification that costs an arm and a leg, these comics are not worth very much :cry:

forgive my asking price of $300...sounded like a cool number. I have now placed the lot on ebay starting at $25 with no reserve.

Wish me luck :p

perry":go9bhwnq said:
certification ?

comicbookguy.jpg

:LOL:
yeah, that dude right there...he makes a killing sticking your comic in a plastic box and stamping it.

I imagine him sneering at my set of comics :LOL: :LOL:

Sold my UK 1st editions on Ebay when the first film re-make came out couple of years back. First ten I sold individually, issue 1 alone got me £50... Some of mine weren't mint either... Reckon I made £200+ :LOL:

dekerfintheshed":cs57656b said:
Sold my UK 1st editions on Ebay when the first film re-make came out couple of years back. First ten I sold individually, issue 1 alone got me £50... Some of mine weren't mint either... Reckon I made £200+ :LOL:

That's cool...don't know why they seem to not be valuable. I'm not about to sell them one by one, haha.

though it probably would be best :?

Back