GT LTS-DS Full Refurb

Forks arrived today

Was looking for a set of Z!'s but couldn't find any in decent condition and for a reasonable price. So I settled for a set of Z2 Atoms with 80mm of travel. Paid £51 on eBay for them, and for that money I think I've had a bit of a bargain. 80mm might not be enough though

Fantastic condition, just spent 10 minutes giving them a once over with Autosol and they are very shiny. Haven't tried them on the frame yet as I'm still waiting for the headset to be delivered.

Here's a few pics and a pdf file link for the instruction manual

http://www.wrower.pl/instrukcje/Marzocc ... omb-80.pdf

MarzocchiZ2Atom2.jpg

would think that 80mm would be a tad on the short side for the LTS, 4-4.5" should be about right,

Don't know, maybe. Like I said they're not really what I wanted but will try them and see. If they make the bike nosedive then I'll probably sell them on (for a profit!! ;) )

wouldnt be surprised if you just need to change to longer springs

white looks nice :D . im sure they made a white one :?

I can definately remember a white LTS.

As said before AC cranks will be a really good addition, and also the AC chainguide. Is there anyway you can get hold of a pair of the red RS Boxxers or even DHO's? And then get them modded with Englund Speed springs and cartridges?

Yep, the LTS 2000 was white. I used to sell GT's back in the day. The white was always really nice. Definitely change those forks though, they're way too short on travel.

Back