NE&Yorks, Moorland Monster, Sat 22nd August

Yeah, gil is coming and will probably have young Mark and Ian with him, Marcus is a yes, as is Sith if he recovers. Drewson says he might and will ring Toons and P20 this week to see if they are coming. should be a good turnout.

Shame you can't make it buddy, always good company and nice to have some other fool out on proper bikes without suspension :LOL:

Si

!KCOR S'TEL

Yes please; after Big Dirty Weekender I need more of whatever that feeling was, and I don't mean the 'knackered and never want to sit on a saddle again because those bones are now bruised for life - oh and I never thought cramp could hurt / disable me this much' feeling.

I could always put some old Project 2's on the Marin then I could be a proper fool as well...hang on...MORE of a proper fool - with aching shoulders.

Was looking forward to this but am now with family on a short break in.........Rosedale Abbey! Shame my son is only 6 and my wife isnt into it. If you here a wimper from the valley below could well be me :cry:
Have a good time - hope to get on the next one.

Roll of Honour

gil_m
Ian_S
Young Mark
Dr S
MJN
Mistermonkeywrench
D_XZ

TBC

Sithlord
Drewson

Another localish one! :cool:

Ok, this time I'm gonna get up an extra hour earlier. I'm the guy who turned up after you'd all set off last time and ended up knackering myself around Dalby on my own!

Right...got to get some riding in beforehand this time as I was a bit of sorry sight around dalby - probably just as well I was on my own!

Funnily enough I just bought a road bike frame to work on my basic fitness but if I take the time out to build it I might not have time to ride. Oh the irony!!

Is there room for one more, I should be able to make it for this.
Will confirm as soon as poss, Hope to meet you all soon.

kaya":3svd7z1o said:
Is there room for one more, I should be able to make it for this.
Will confirm as soon as poss, Hope to meet you all soon.

One extra slice of cake for Kaya! Welcome to RetroBike ;)

si

Spoke to Sithlord this morning and he won't be riding at the weekend. He has not recovered from his accident at the weekender and his Ritchey needs a new top tube as its kinked.

Meeting point is the Visitor Centre car park at Pinchinthorpe (grid NZ 584152 or sat nav TS14 8HD) at 9:00 for a 9:30 start.

Gil is threatening to bring his Pugsley and if I get it sorted in time I'm going to SS it on the Goat. What yer riding?

Si

Just obtained a Kona Cinder Cone so if thats built in time I may ride that if not probably the old faithful GT ss as the Yo seems to have developed a funny creak that needs investigation,bloody Ringle :evil: and I still haven't got around to fixing the Attitude!
See you at the weekend :D

Back