Onza barends Ringle bottle cage and Pro Flex frames

LTS Biker

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Anybody interested, I can arrange it.

Two Onza barends with an extra set of BBB. 25 euro together.
On the dutch market site.

One Pro Flex Beast frame, 16 inch nice condition

Pro Flex K2 4000 frame, without shock, 19 inch.

Red Ringlé bottle cage. Used, but looking good E 25,-

I am intrested in the red onzas.

can you point me to the link so I can either pay for it or bid on it ( not sure where their listed )

cheers from accross the pond in Canada.

I have to check, becuase the site uses a strange system, it is hard to find the link, because it all says: www.marktplaats.nl

But I'll give you the search items.
If you paste this in the right top corner:
Oldskool RINGLÉ bidon houder zgan rood

And click:
Bekijk alle advertenties van adverteerder
(below the grey button in the right yellow field)

Good luck, and if you need help..... :)

Found it (with IE)
This is a very very very long link

hi there, I see what you mean. how would I purchase just the red bar ends and how much would it be ? ( if you could help that would be great, perhaps I can return the favor ) let me know, Thanks Phil

g-t-":1vjzqq5x said:
hi there, I see what you mean. how would I purchase just the red bar ends and how much would it be ? ( if you could help that would be great, perhaps I can return the favor ) let me know, Thanks Phil

He is selling the set complete. I don't think separate. I can ask for shipping to Canada, and if he is willing to ship to it, we can arrange payment together.

Russell":1vjzqq5x said:
how much is the beast?

cheers
He has got a bid on the frame for 50 euro, I can ask him how much he wants for it, or you can pm me, how much you're willing to bid.

Thanks, I think I'll pass I don't really want 3 sets of bar ends. If he will break it up let me know and I can sent you the loot.

Cheers, Phil - and thanks again.

Thanks anyway .....

I appreciate it. If you ever need a shipping helping hand let me know.[/i]

Back