Dyna Tech Ti Roadie

Stick Legs

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Here is an update of my Dyna Tech, Waiting for an Ultegra / Dura Ace stem to arrive shortly and then the Cinelli XA that's on it is up for grabs, one thing tho... It's for 26.8 bars not std size, beware! :LOL:

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 1,908
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 1,908
Oh! for those that care the spec is:

Dyna Tech 625Ti frame (re finished by Argos)
Campagnolo Veloce Cranks, BB, R.Mech
Campagnolo Athena hubs with screw on 12 21 8sp Maillard block on Mavic open 4 CD rims
Campagnolo Chorus seat pin
Turbo maitc
Dura Ace front mech
Ultegra down tube shifters
Ultegra Brakes
Look pedals
Profile bars

A bit of a mish mash but it works and I love it!

Nice Dynatech :D

I picked up a old Dynatech frame last spring, it's currently built up with modern(ish) kit - mainly because I knocked up around 5k miles on it last year and I don't like trusting my considerable mass to second-hand bars/stems etc :eek:

135573544_31177faecb_b.jpg

Front/Rear mechs, Chainset, Pedals and Brake Calipers are all period stuff though - real Gunmetal finished Shimano 600 :)

I thought they worked pretty well myself - sort of kept the black and silver motif going ;)

Pity I destroyed them over the winter on my 'crosser :oops:

Thanks for the kind comments about my Dyan Tech. It is now wearing much more retro white bar tape and one of those nice Dura Ace stems with the internal bar wedge thing rather than a clamp. :cool:

I like your's a lot though, I really should have had the lugs on mine polished, damn. :LOL:

Loving the new old mix too, I'd say you have the balance just right.

Back