Sunn Urge UN 1999

yzmt0t.jpg

yzmt06.jpg

1-1/8” SUNN – UN , straight-bladed forks (black) – unicrown with lovely slender legs, very unlike Kona Project II forks.
V-brake only.
Complete with star-fangled nut in place in steerer.
Good condition.
On the steerer there is the following text:

DUROTEC 3CX 25.4
-12 F-CR-MO

Steerer length = 185 mm
Axle to crown = 395mm
Weight – 880g

I was in tears when they arrived because I thought/hoped they were going to be 1” - they are lovely but I can see no use for them.

Will swap for 1” forks or sell for £20 to recoup what I paid

argh

was looking for 195 mm minimum (even 20cm) to fit a 50 frame
:cry:

but will pass on the word to sunn buffs in France ;)

what would be total cost posted to France to let them know ?

about the 1 inch, you would not find a similar straight one as it would be more curved at the end and they are not that frequent as most sunn 1 inch of the 90's were chromium plated and the remaining ones not black ( revolt had black ones in 95-96 but they are not common at all)

so a bit tricky as if you get a chromium plated, it is a pain to have it dechromed before repainting. Would it scare you , in case one shows up ?

will keep your quest in mind ;)

bduc61":un4gwb46 said:
what would be total cost posted to France to let them know ?

about the 1 inch, you would not find a similar straight one as it would be more curved at the end and they are not that frequent as most sunn 1 inch of the 90's were chromium plated and the remaining ones not black ( revolt had black ones in 95-96 but they are not common at all)

so a bit tricky as if you get a chromium plated, it is a pain to have it dechromed before repainting. Would it scare you , in case one shows up ?

will keep your quest in mind ;)

Postage to france no big issue - much the same as UK postage.

A 1" fork would be excellent - chrome or black.

Back