East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Yeah, I found them on the road driving out! Dan's got them as I thought you might see him first.

I would be free that weekend Ed so provisionally count me in.

Great ride tonight every one. Hope Marcus is Ok and it didn't put him off.

Off to Norfolk now so I'll see you in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for this evening chaps. Was beginning to get to used to it towards the end. Couldn't get over how much more effort it took to ride simply because I wasn't used to how it would respond and therefore was reacting to it rather than with it, if that makes sense. Anyway, good fun.
Mat: Sorry but I have a spare rear wheel, not front. Have a good holiday and that pub in Wareham on the crossroad is excellent (Woodfords Norfolk Ales). Loved the Explosif.
Ed: 8/9 Aug seems good for me.
Marcus: Hope to see you again and the mud, pain, damage, expense , and bike chat hasn't put you off.
Perry: Great bike.

I would like to come again with you guys when my bike is fixed. This week isnt going to be as expensive as i thought as they have found my bags with everything still in it.
I've bought new pedals to celebrate, hehe.

not sure if any of us will be out the following week . rob and orange71 are in dalby this weekend and unocogero is with the nor folk :LOL:

more than likely be the week after

mDT: When will your bike be fixed? Might ride from Ticknall on Wednesday or Thursday at 6.30.

Perry: Some seriously lovely bikes up in Yorkshire this weekend, and most of them being ridden :D

Tim (Justbackdated) with an Amp Research AND a one off Funky Pace (that's it's serial number !!) Kind of Kona geometry in Pace tubing with splatter finish.
Darren (Bibby) with his lovely rc100, owned from new and raced BITD, great history, serial no. something like 00049. And he can't half climb
:shock:
Si's stable of gorgeous rides.
Sinnet's Alpinestars and Team Raleigh
Sithlord's Ritchey
:D :D :D

Hi Tony - I might be doing a run out for the weekend of 8/9th august. Not fixed in stone yet, but it's an option. It'll be starting at Rowsley and take in Chatsworth House grounds, Bakewell, the moors etc etc.

just keep an eye out here - I'll post any updates here. There will undoubtedly be other rides in the meantime - there tend to be midweek evening rides either at Sherwood Pines or Ticknall most weeks. All will be posted here ;)

Still thinking of riding from Ticknall car park at 6.30 on Thursday. Everybody welcome.

How's the knee Ed?

If on my own I think I need to start doing a double Nemesis to get myself better prepared for the Peaks. Fancy doing Mr K's in September and would have joined Dr S for the NE ride in late August but have that weekend booked with the family.

Back