Nuke Proof titanium (picture heavy,..very heavy)

Defiant":1dn7djhc said:
GoldenEraMTB":1dn7djhc said:
A roach would look great on that bare headtube...I'll keep my eye out for one ;)

then again, perhaps your girlfriend might not appreciate it :LOL:

that would be cool :D

some guy commented on my Blog with this text , unfortunately i do not have any contact details , i would love to get in touch with him and ask more:

Anonymous said...
I was there for almost every frame produced. The first batch were definetely Litespeed. Those are excellent quatlity, but look like a Litespeed frame with Nuke stickers. The second batch were made by an aerospace contractor in GR that had mediocre quality. The third batch were made in Ada at our shop by the welder/fabricator who put together a lot of Slingshot frames. These were excellent quality and finish. Hand finished every one in Ada. That welder is now going to produce a frame of his own. He can build you almost any size configuration you want. His brand new 29er is awesome. Hold on to that Nuke frame, they are special.

23 June 2009 16:43

very interesting comment...did he say which one your batch was from, and how to know?

GoldenEraMTB":mlt6o9gq said:
very interesting comment...did he say which one your batch was from, and how to know?

No unfortunately he did not but according to the comments made my Nuke is an exact "copy" of a LiteSpeed and has perfect welds so based on this i would say it's 1 form the first batch

nuke

VERY NICE!

I also like your photographing style, espicially with the sea container.
You did that with the Serotta too, right?
Well, the pictures with the grafitti I mean......

Nice fork crown on that Judy bytheway...!

Again, very nice bike!

thanks guys

yes , that was in front of a sea container that was done by some local graffiti artist

Last week I was contacted by a kind lady from the states, ANNE, and she told me some interesting thing about the Nuke Proof brand and showed me some pictures of an old catalogue which was made by her BITD

KW026NukeProof.jpg

she told me the names of all the workers at the NUKE PROOF shop and some interesting history.
She will update me soon and send me some nice things and old high res pictures.

IMGP1138.jpg

DSC06146.jpg

Defiant":3m7w2q5m said:
thanks guys

Last week I was contacted by a kind lady from the states, ANNE, and she told me some interesting thing about the Nuke Proof brand and showed me some pictures of an old catalogue which was made by her BITD

very cool; did she contact you through your site or here on RB? Just curious.

Standing ovation for this one mate ( as usual ), very nice built ... whit a Hed wheelset, It would be perfect.

Best regards.

Back