Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dr S' 1987 Fat Chance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GoldenEraMTB's 1988 Fat Chance Wicked

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Gone for Golden's FAT.

Purely cos it does look wicked.

Was a toss up between this one and Si's, but after careful consideration he just came out on top...

dr s fat . sorry golden im not educated in these bikes enough to know what the differences are between si and yours . it simply came down to the stealthness of the black and its appeared normalness . i like the idea of passing people on such an unassuming bike and as ever if i vote it comes down to the one i want to ride the most

" what was that that went past us ? "

" hmm it was just some old crappy black thing , now can you play with my rear shock im afraid i might start feeling some of the ground beneath me "

BoyBurning":19yjkaxu said:
Gone for Golden's FAT.

Purely cos it does look wicked.

Was a toss up between this one and Si's, but after careful consideration he just came out on top...

perry":19yjkaxu said:
dr s fat . sorry golden im not educated in these bikes enough to know what the differences are between si and yours . it simply came down to the stealthness of the black and its appeared normalness . i like the idea of passing people on such an unassuming bike and as ever if i vote it comes down to the one i want to ride the most

" hmm it was just some old crappy black thing , now can you play with my rear shock im afraid i might start feeling some of the ground beneath me "

no worries; there aren't that many differences. mine has a few more original bits, but his has a cooler look with the black on black decal scheme...I have a feeling many feel the way you do, and it's fine :)

looks like easy win for the Yeti this month. Unless some can pull a mighty surprise

I couldn't choose. So let a flick of a coin choose.

Thanks Perry.

TBH I think if you rode past 99% of modern riders out on the trail on any of the nominated bikes they would say the same even if it had Yeti or FAT CHANCE in neon lights.

More fool them.........

Back