NE&Yorks, Moorland Monster, Sat 22nd August

Dr S

Old School Grand Master
Moorland Monster- Saturday 22nd August. Pinchinthorpe, near Guisborough

Well that's the Weekender out of the way, so for those needing another fix may I offer you a 17 miler starting from Pinchinthorpe on the northern edge of the moors. We will take in Guisbro woods before climbing onto Urra Moor and down to Commondale for a pint and lunch before heading back overthe moors and onto the Cleveland Way toward Roseberry Topping and high speed plunge back into Guisbro Woods. If anyone has the stomach we can then take in some of Guisbro's trails before a late afternoon finish.

Over to you guys ;)

si

Dr S":39fn61vi said:
sinnett177":39fn61vi said:
On my hols i'm afraid. Have fun :(

have a good one Mark and i guess i will see you in the Peaks with Mr k's gang ;)
SNN1833B_471637a.jpg

Mark, I have popped up an invite on your NW section to try and stirr them into doing the Octoberfest race ;)

Dr S":1i1sqren said:
Mark, I have popped up an invite on your NW section to try and stirr them into doing the Octoberfest race ;)
Cheers Si, saw that. If nobody else is interested i'll fly the flag alone and resort to foul play on the day.

sinnett177":3pn88g6t said:
Dr S":3pn88g6t said:
Cheers Si, saw that. If nobody else is interested i'll fly the flag alone and resort to foul play on the day.

What like Sithlord did on saturday? He deliberately barged me toward boggy ground and into the fence on the decent to Wardle Green. Within 20 minutes he had 3 broken ribs.

Don't mess with karma dude :LOL:

Dr S":2so36shy said:
What like Sithlord did on saturday? He deliberately barged me toward boggy ground and into the fence on the decent to Wardle Green. Within 20 minutes he had 3 broken ribs.

Don't mess with karma dude :LOL:

He rail roaded me too on a piece of single track. Guess he got what was coming to him :LOL:

Has anyone entered yet?

Latest posts

Back