weeeee

I wanted one in that colour soooooo badly when they came out, but my budget when i was 13 never really reached to that! made do with an sm400 and loved it like a faithful puppy!
(Till I snapped it :LOL: )

Gc

enid_puceflange":cqynpwse said:
I wanted one in that colour soooooo badly when they came out, but my budget when i was 13 never really reached to that! made do with an sm400 and loved it like a faithful puppy!
(Till I snapped it :LOL: )

Gc

exactly...she was too young in the mid-80's to undertand the significance of pink and other pastel colors for bmx/freestyle/mtb bikes :cool:

I would loove to find a pink stumpjumper team from around this same time.

This one here will probably get parted out shortly, but I wanted to give it a proper showing first. It spent most of its life in Salt Lake City, with the last couple years here in New York City.

Cool (and cooler than the little black M1000)....not enough Rollercams on this site....we need more !!

neilll":36z8wbfy said:
Cool (and cooler than the little black M1000)....not enough Rollercams on this site....we need more !!

Thanks, Neill. Yes, even when the bike moves on, the rollercams will be staying. They have beastly stopping power :)

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
I fall in love :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

and it's my size ! :LOL:

I've got a 1986 and a 1988 with 26x24". C'dale stop the roller came brake in 1987. The 1988 SM600 has cantilever front and rear U brake. But I prefer the roller came, more soft, but with a good feeling for braking. There's only a problem with the roller came : when you want to remove the wheels, you have to deflate the tires.

There's one hour ago, I was riding my 1987 (I take it for the netherland world champion ship :LOL: ). These bike are heavy but very pleasant and confortable to ride.

Change the pedals for old style BMX wellgo better than the plastics pedals ;) (I have found them in USA and not for very expensive)
wellgo.jpg

24pouces":3a0yb4nf said:
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
I fall in love :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

and it's my size ! :LOL:

I've got a 1986 and a 1988 with 26x24". C'dale stop the roller came brake in 1987. The 1988 SM600 has cantilever front and rear U brake. But I prefer the roller came, more soft, but with a good feeling for braking. There's only a problem with the roller came : when you want to remove the wheels, you have to deflate the tires.

There's one hour ago, I was riding my 1987 (I take it for the netherland world champion ship :LOL: ). These bike are heavy but very pleasant and confortable to ride.

Change the pedals for old style BMX wellgo better than the plastics pedals ;) (I have found them in USA and not for very expensive)
wellgo.jpg

Thank you for that post...good information. I agree the roller cams have a very nice feel. This one is getting sold only due to a lack of space, otherwise it would stay here with us.

My wife insisted on the white pedals; I insisted they at least be from that era, so we compromised on the SR sakae in the pics.

Those wellgo pedals you have are cool copies, but the cages appear to be made by Nashbar, a bike parts wholesale/catalog company in the states.

Yes, it's Nashbar pedals, but they look like the suntour cage pedals, so expensive on ebay…

GoldenEraMTB":7izktscd said:
thanks...if I can sell the bike sans the wheels and brakes, that would be ideal.

You want to sale that bike ? :?:
I have a lot of C'dales but… :LOL:

Back