Orange Formula

thecynic":yybgjd1w said:
I'd like a EPS or HPGL file of a the earliest Clockwork decal set if you can get hold of one please.

early Clockwork will be a printed decal and we won't have that as an eps or other file :( later die cut version might be possible but they were used on plain powder coat.

JS1500":gi79izb4 said:
*cough* Same but for a 1997 Vit T2 please...*cough*

;)

i'll see if the quadra starts up....

Found a real rare Vit T tonight, popped up to my mates place to fit a slipper clutch to his 916SPS Foggy Rep, glanced at his bikes hanging up and noticed a Vit T, it looked a bit odd then i realised it was 1 1/8 headtube shimmed back to 1 inch. Evidently it was one of the first 5 which had been build with 1 1/8 by mistake!.

He had owned a Formula and it had been replaced with the Vit T when he snapped it. He did point me in the direction of another Formula owner though :)

michael@orange":f2h9szz8 said:
Evidently it was one of the first 5 which had been build with 1 1/8 by mistake!

:shock: Hmm My Vitamin T is 1 1/8" which confused me recently as someone was selling a Vit T2 that was 1".

John":1qegin2p said:
Guess we're talking cross purposes. All the builders you mention are COunty Durham (although isn't Midderidge on Teeside?), was talking about Durham City. Although I do stand to be corrected on there not being a frame shop in the city.

Ornge 5 in retro colours...sweet

:D

Ah yes, sorry i meant County Durham I can't recall any frame builders actually in Durham City. I'm fairly sure Kevin Winter made frames at Midderidge and then went it alone, not sure if Midderidge was in Durham but Kev was from Bishop I think.

gump":1qegin2p said:
yeah agreed John. Orange 5 in retro orange/white. That could look fantastic! Shocked

Good job its not production

hmm now there's an idea :)

my frame is still at Bob Jacksons, it might be ready by the time i get back from Taiwan at Easter, i'll post piccies when its back, full build might take a while, i'm awaiting a fork from DT/Pace which will suit it perfectly :)

a couple of shots i grabbed today, first up is the Formula road bike

formularoad.jpg

and the ty dy titanium road bike

tydy.jpg

i'll do some better shots when i get time....

stevet1":yf8xyc6h said:
michael@orange":yf8xyc6h said:
Evidently it was one of the first 5 which had been build with 1 1/8 by mistake!

:shock: Hmm My Vitamin T is 1 1/8" which confused me recently as someone was selling a Vit T2 that was 1".

let me have the frame number, i can check with the owner of the one here and see how close it is, i'd think its one of those 5 though :)

Back