FS Nike Merino Wool Long Sleeved Cycling Jersey

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Possibly should go in Shop Watch but will put it up here.

Local shop (but not my LBS) has two Nike Merino Wool Long Sleeved Cycling Jerseys at £20 each. Rather fetching in mid green with a white and red hoop (woven in not printed) and a short zip at the neck. Only size M though I'm afraid otherwise I'd have had one.

If anyone wants one let me know and I'll get it for you as long as you can cover the postage.

Cheers

Ed

Simon

They look like a regular M to me, not sure if they come up S (they do have fantastic women's ones too, not sure why I didn't include that earlier).

Do you want me to get both for you tomorrow? If you do want one or both PM me so we can sort out the details.

Cheers

Ed

There are also M Nike short sleeved jerseys for a tenner! They seem to be more like a wool mix rather than 100% merino (and there's no label inside to confirm) but then they are only a tenner!

Charcoal grey or royal blue with contrast stitched on stripes at the side, short zip, three rear pockets.

I'm happy to get these for anyone who is interested as long as you cover postage - if you want to buy me a beer that would be great.

They also have all sorts of other Nike stuff - the thermal jackets at £35 and the Paclite tops at £70 look particularly good - bl**dy M only though. The women's merino tops are particularly good looking.

Back