Come to the isle of Arran, Scotland in minature 2nd August

By "train situation" I mean you can't get over in time on the morning if you come by train, hence the offer of a billet at the mcgrory houshold if you wanted to travel the day before, sorry if I confused you mate. You bringing the spesh to Arran?

The Spesh is riding well but I'm tempted to build up the falcon again as an extreme opposite to Kaisers Fat :LOL:

Probably be the Spesh though as all I need to do is give it a clean :D

Looking forward to this and to seeing Largs :roll: :LOL:

Largs is a nice wee town good ice cream iirc. glad you had a good day out at glentress sounds good and nice to add a few more macretro riders to our outings. The falcon would be a great bike to bring, any word from the Arran boys?

Arran Bike Club boys say they'll meet us off the ferry in Brodick. This is the 0945 sailing from Ardrossan so its important not to miss this sailing.
They'll take us around their trails from there. I've told them we're probably aiming for the 1640 departure to Ardrossan so they can get us back to the ferry in time. There is a sailing after that if we miss it though so no need to panic :LOL:

Cheers velo

I realised driving to Saltcoats, biking Arran and driving home in one day would kill me. Then the motor packed in which decided me to camp on the West coast before rendevous with you lot. I like a wee bit of camping and it allows me to visit parts of the country I've never been. Never been to Largs, its not far from Ardrossan so I figured why not, also Gaz says they do a nice icecream.

Thats the reason :D

So I now have MOT :D and load carrying capacity for island adventure :cool:
Will see you coming off boat (known as disembarking :LOL: ) - load of ruffian looking types with older bicycles - yes?

Might go rigid :shock:

Go Rigid with fear as the barbarian retro hordes disembark onto Arrans shore :LOL:

Ride a rigid Mr Panda, I'm so doing on my old spesh, kaiser and Jimi are also so doing I believe and Gaz ?

However Kaiser seems to have fallen off the radar which is unusual for him, not exactly a Stealth individual :? We're trying to restablish contact !

See you Sunday :D

I'm stumpie rigid too fnarr fnarr.

We should prob agree to meet at the ferry office as kaiser is still on radio silence mode, is that agreed?

Back